Monday, October 4, 2010

It feels like fall

Today I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. I hadn't paid any attention to the weather in the paper or I wouldn't have been surprised.

Good thing, Huh?

It feels like fall, finally. It's cloudy, slight breezy and only 65 degrees. Awesome. Since it was 91 on Saturday, I had no idea it was going to cool down so drastically.

I feel giddy, like a school girl. Hey, I'm a homeschool girl/mom. Does that count?

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, hands down. I love the crisp air,the turning leaves, pumpkins, apples and candy corn.

I need to go get some pumpkins, a bale of straw, some indian corn and some gourds to decorate my front porch.

I also need to bake something. But I don't know what. I don't do pies so pumpkin pies are out of the question, maybe a pumpkin log?

Happy Autumn, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment