Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleep! Glorious Sleep!

Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.

I found this quote on line and it pretty much describes how I have felt since Kohen was born. He is a horrible sleeper. I expect babies to wake up once or twice to eat at night, but he's been a little excessive.

With that said, I just want to thank the Lord with all my heart because the little, precious, schmootzie pooh SLEPT ALL NIGHT!

That's right folks, he didn't wake up until 6 a.m. to eat. He then went right back to sleep and he is still sleeping at 9:00. It was wonderful!

Of course, I still didn't sleep because my mommy sense was tingling telling me to check on him 5 or 6 times. I'm sure if he can keep it up I can beat my mommy sense to smithereens and get some much needed sleep.

1 comment: