Monday, August 2, 2010

Back and better than ever!

Apparently the numerous fans of PettisX5 have been in a frenzy for updates on all of us. Since it's been about 6 months since there has been a post (who's responsible for that? huh? Someone is in BIG trouble), there's just too much info/pics to post all at once. I'll give an update for each member of PettisX5 separately. Since I'm really into organized chaos (it's my middle name. I have several.), I'll post from youngest to oldest. So stay tuned for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Haha you're too funny Melissa! Miss you guys TONS! You are going to have to start updating this thing regularly, just for my benefit! I'm sure everyone else won't complain. Kohen and the boys are so big, I feel like I am missing everything= ( Love you guys, and hopefully I will see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete