Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cheese Puffs

I just feel like I need to get something off my chest, ok?

I have a weakness for cheese puffs.

There! I said it! I don't care if the whole world knows!

I. Love. Cheese Puffs!!!

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, please understand that while I looove the crunchy, puffy, cheeseyness of Cheese Puffs, I don't eat them. It has probably been like 3 or 4 years since I have bought cheese puffs. It just seems like something is wrong with them. They taste great, but how do you really make cheese puffs? Should we really be eating something that in no way, shape or form resembles a natural product? Even the cheese doesn't taste like real cheese.

So, I was at the grocery store the other day and I was hungry. I know, you're never supposed to go to the grocery store hungry, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway, I saw the cheese puffs and the cheese puffs saw me and they wanted so very badly to come home with me and they did. Still love me?

When I got home, I opened the bag and was happily munching on my cheese puffs while I was putting the groceries way. I would not allow myself to think about all the artificial this and color #45, and preservative 502 that make up cheese puffs. My little dog was standing there, wagging her tail and begging me for one of my puffs. Well, I love my little dog, so of course I gave her one. She sniffed it for a sec, then gingerly took it from my hand and spit it out. This is the dog that eats socks for crying out loud! (I'll have to post about that at a later date)

Even she knows Cheese Puffs are not fit for consumption.

1 comment: