Monday, August 23, 2010

Melissa

There really is not very much to update about myself.

I do laundry, sometimes.

Pick up every one's stuff around the house, sometimes.

Clean the bathrooms, when I feel like it.

Mop the floors, every now and then.

And I occasionally vacuum.

Vacuum is a really strange word, huh? Why isn't it Vacume or even Vackume? Maybe someone can leave a comment and let me know why Hooked on Phonics didn't work for vacuum.

I did start sewing lessons with Sis. Jenkins. She really is an awesome seamstress. If you need any sewing done, you should look her up. If I can sew anything of merit, I'll post it. She has helped me make a skirt that turned out way better than I thought it would. I would really like to sew a number of things, its just finding the time. Not just time, but without kid time. The big boys aren't a problem, but Mr. Kohen is at a very curious stage and spends most of his days exploring our home. Toilets, dog food, tiny chokeable toys and the "God only knows where he got that" stuff keep us both busy. No time for sewing.

I decided to home school the boys this year, I'll post the why's and wherefor's later.

In May, My lovely sister got married and had a pretty beach side wedding.

We made these bouquets, they turned out nice, huh?






1 comment:

  1. love the bouquet AND YOUR DRESS!! It looks awesome you you!

    ReplyDelete