Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's really important?

I finally received all of the boys' curriculum so the first day of school will be this Monday, Sept. 13th. Yesterday, I was making sure I had everything prepared. Sharpening pencils, trying to organize all of their books and muddling through the teachers' manual took up most of my day. Knowing that today was Sunday and I consider Sunday to be my day "off" (no laundry; no housework), I went ahead and wrote some assignments on our dry erase board. Later in the evening the boys asks if they could add something to the list. My parents had come over for dinner and we were saying our goodbye's and I never noticed what the boys had added to their assignments. This morning I took a picture to show you their addition.
Apparently "Bake cookies" is a very important task that I had neglected to include in their academics.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. At least they have their priorities straight...

    ReplyDelete